Stars and Stripes Glove - 1st Gen
$18.00 was $20.00
This variant is currently sold out.
Do you find yourself belting out the USA chant during the Ryder Cup? Have you ever bought a case of PBR just because you liked the colors? We think we have the glove that embraces patriotism as much as you do. AAA Cabretta Leather white glove and stitched with red lycra in the fingers and accented with white stars against a blue backdrop on the wrist. Francis Scott Key himself wore this glove as he wrote the star spangled banner and Betsy Ross was wearing one as she stitched that fateful flag. This glove might make you randomly sing Bruce Springsteen while you seek some pin-steens. Merica'.
Need help with a size? Feel free to message us on our Live Chat located in the bottom right and someone from our team will help you out!
|Recommended Glove Size||Palm Width||Middle Finger Length|
- If you fall between two sizes, try the smaller size first.
- Cabretta leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.
- Our most commonly sold men's size is L
- If your left shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Left Hand"
- If your right shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Right Hand"
- If you are uncertain of your size, live chat with us and we'll help you out.
- Always try the glove on to ensure proper fit.
- Check your size at the start of every season, it can change over time.