CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
We've done our homework on this topic, and about half of all golfers wear the wrong sized glove.
A golf glove should fit like second skin. It should be the perfect fit between your hand and the club.
View the chart below to assure you have the perfect fit.
|Recommended Glove Size
||Middle Finger Length
- If you fall between two sizes, try the smaller size first.
- Cabretta leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.
- Our most commonly sold men's size is L
- If your left shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Left Hand"
- If your right shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Right Hand"
- If you are uncertain of your size, live chat with us and we'll help you out.
- Always try the glove on to ensure proper fit.
- Check your size at the start of every season, it can change over time.