CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
We've done our homework on this topic, and about half of all golfers wear the wrong sized glove.
A golf glove should fit like second skin. It should be the perfect fit between your hand and the club.
View the chart below to assure you have the perfect fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure the length of your middle finger.
Measure the distance around your hand just under your knuckles.
(Do not include your thumb in this measurement)
|Recommended Glove Size
||Middle Finger Length
|Youth M (6-9 yrs old)
Youth L (9-12 yrs old)
- If you fall between two sizes, try the smaller size first.
- Cabretta leather will stretch as you wear through multiple rounds.
- Our most commonly sold men's size is L
- If your left shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Left Hand"
- If your right shoulder faces the flag when swinging, choose "Right Hand"
- If you are uncertain of your size, live chat with us and we'll help you out.
- Always try the glove on to ensure proper fit.
- Check your size at the start of every season, it can change over time.